About OUR FEATURED ITEM
OUR 5 ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- HORSETAIL (Equisetum arvense) (herb) -Ancient remedy is known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and diuretic activity it is effective in helping to remove uric acid and fluids. It contains silicon which plays a role in strengthening the bones.*
- STINGING NETTLE (Urtica dioica) (leaf)-This plant contains astringents, diuretics and tonic properties which help to clear toxins, aids in the reduction of blood sugar levels and uric acid, this process helps to reduce levels of inflammation and helps to relieve sore joints.*
- GARLIC (Alli Um satibum) (bulb)-Rich in antioxidants and compounds, this plant is used for inflammation to help purify the blood by fighting off free radicals and aid in elimination. It is most often mentioned as an herb used to help support reduced cholesterol and heart disease.*
- CELERY (Apium graveolens) (seeds)–Today celery seed is mostly used as a diuretic to help rid the body of too much water, toxins, and uric acid. It contains several substances including flavonoids, antioxidants and volatile oils which help with muscle spasms, and is used to help calm the nerves and reduce inflammation.*
- TURMERIC (Curcuma Longa) (extract)– A powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that attacks free radicals in the body. It works to reduce the levels of two enzymes responsible for inflammation. This root plant also is believed to aid in indigestion.*
$34.00 – $64.00
A great natural choice for Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and gout, Factor 5 has five components: Turmeric, Garlic, Stinging Nettle, Horsetail and Celery Seeds-to help remove excess fluids from the body which helps in the reduction of inflammation and pain in the joints and muscles.
FACTOR 5 Ingredients
TURMERIC Powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
GARLIC BULB Rich in antioxidants and compounds that help reduce inflammation.
STINGING NETTLE Aids in reducing levels of uric acid.
CELERY (SEEDS) Used for its diuretic properties, also contains flavonoids and antioxidants.
HORSETAIL Known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties